- One G-Pass for seating in rows 6+ of sections 202–221 (up to $39.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Chicago and Earth, Wind & Fire
- Records sold by Chicago: more than 100 million, including 21 Top 10 singles, 5 consecutive Number-One albums, and a total of 47 gold and platinum awards
- Records sold by Earth, Wind & Fire: more than 90 million, including 7 Top 10 singles, a Number-One album, and 7 certified-platinum albums
- Chicago’s top accolades: #9 on Billboard Magazine’s Top 200 Artists of All Time, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, a Grammy Award, and an honorary street in Chicago
- Earth, Wind & Fire’s top accolades: rankings on both Rolling Stone and VH1’s lists of Greatest Artists of Rock and Roll, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, 8 Grammy Awards, and induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Chicago’s famous fans: former president Bill Clinton, who hailed it as one of the “most important bands in music since the dawn of the rock and roll era”
- Earth, Wind & Fire’s famous fans: President Obama and the First Lady (who hail the band as “an American staple”), Prince, Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Jay Z, Usher, Bruno Mars, P. Diddy, and will.i.am
Xcel Energy Center
199 Kellogg Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55102