Chart-toppers behind hits "Saturday in the Park" and "If You Leave Me Now" join touring veterans of "Can't Fight This Feeling" fame
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Chicago and REO Speedwagon
- When: Thursday, July 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Concord Pavilion
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for rows PP–X of section 201, 202, 208, or 209 (up to $39 value)
- $20 for general admission to the lawn (up to $29 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Estimated number of albums sold worldwide: more than 100 million
- Number of Top 10 singles: 21
- Place in Billboard magazine’s top 100 artists of all time: 13, making them the highest-ranked American band (not counting solo artists)
- Chicago is the first American rock band to: chart albums in the Top 40 across six decades.
- How many albums Chicago has released: XXXIV, which doesn’t require counting since the band politely numbers all of their albums
- For their 1969 debut album, Chicago was known as: Chicago Transit Authority. However, the band was forced to shorten its name by the actual Chicago Transit Authority.
- That self-titled album, Chicago Transit Authority, was recently named a 2014 inductee to the Grammy Hall of Fame.
- Chicago members who have been with the band since 1967: Robert Lamm, Walter Parazaider, Lee Loughnane, James Pankow
- Chicago hits you know by heart, especially if you’re in the Notre Dame Marching Band: “25 or 6 to 4,” “Saturday in the Park”
- Chicago prog-rock songs you’re likely to hear: “Questions 67 and 68,” “I’m a Man”
- How they got their start: touring the Midwest in the late 1960s in an old station wagon
- Album that put them on the map: 1980’s Hi Infidelity
- What made Hi Infidelity so great: a track listing of passionate chartbusters including “Keep On Loving You”
- The album’s other claims to fame: it contained the spurned-lover kiss-off “Take It on the Run;” it was certified 9 times platinum; it was #1 on the Billboard 200 chart for 15 weeks
- Recent tour that took REO Speedwagon across the country: the Midwest Rock N’ Roll Express tour with STYX and Ted Nugent
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Concord Pavilion on 7/31. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.