All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. For help on locating your redemption instructions or additional info, please contact Groupon or www.toursandboats.com at (312)-858-6955 (not the boat company).
- What’s included: a leisurely architecture boat tour of downtown Chicago
- Departure times: Click here to see the schedule and availability as well as information on parking and directions.
- Departure location: 900 South Wells St., Chicago, IL 60607
- Notable sights: the Wrigley Building, Willis Tower, the Aqua Tower and other classics, as well as new developments like Riverline and the new CNA Center
- Alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages and snacks are available for purchase onboard.
- Kids 5 and younger ride free, but must be included in your online reservation on merchant website.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2018. Reservation required online. Limit 30 per person, +30 as gifts. Voucher isn't ticket, must bring printed Eventbrite ticket to event. Valid only for option purchased. Order confirmation has redemption instructions. No refunds if you or your party are late or are unable to attend your selected reservation. Recommended to arrive 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure. For any questions or concerns, please reach out to customer support. Amusement tax not included. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Tours and Boats
Chicago's decorated past lives on through captivating stories told by the knowledgeable guides at Tours and Boats. These Windy City experts usher groups of travelers to myriad landmarks while sharing anecdotes that paint a vibrant picture of the city's history. During the company's sightseeing river cruises, their boats float by well-known structures such as the Wrigley Building and Willis Tower while passengers learn about the city's famed architecture.