Chicago river tour paired with architecture & history lessons about the city’s most popular landmarks
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. For help on locating your redemption instructions or additional info, please contact Groupon or Tours and Boats at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tours and Boats can also be reached at (312)-858-6955 between 9am-6pm. Learn more about redemption codes.
- What’s included: a leisurely architecture boat tour of downtown Chicago
- Departure times: Click here to see the schedule and availability as well as information on parking and directions.
- Departure location: 900 South Wells St., Chicago, IL 60607
- Notable sights: the Wrigley Building, Willis Tower, Aqua Tower, Chinatown and other classics, as well as new developments like Riverline and the new CNA Center.
- Alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages and snacks are available for purchase onboard.
- Kids 3 and younger ride free, but must be included in your online reservation on the merchant website.
- Parking: Parking is located right next to the marina.
- Vessel: Full service bathrooms, bars and staff assist with passenger’s needs
Each architecture river tour is narrated by a professional guide which leads passengers down the Chicago River to discover the city’s most renowned landmarks. In addition to historical insight on well known structures such as the Civic Opera House, Trump Tower & the Merchandise Mart, passengers will also get a chance to learn about current and upcoming developments. The Architecture River Cruise navigates the three primary branches of the river including the main branch to Navy Pier, the north branch to Goose Island and the south branch to Chinatown.
How to Schedule
- After purchasing your voucher, you’ll receive instructions and a link to schedule the date and time of your tour.
- Available dates and times can be viewed here.
About Tours and Boats
Chicago's decorated past lives on through captivating stories told by the knowledgeable guides at Tours and Boats. These Windy City experts usher groups of travelers to myriad landmarks while sharing anecdotes that paint a vibrant picture of the city's history. During the company's sightseeing river cruises, their boats float by well-known structures such as the Merchandise Mart, Navy Pier and Willis Tower while passengers learn about the city's famed architecture.