What You'll Get
- Seating: 100, 200, or 300 level
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Bag policy: to better ensure a secure environment during all Bulls games, all backpacks and hard-sided bags, along with any other bags (including briefcases, luggage, and diaper bags) are prohibited.
- Monday, February 25 at 7 p.m. (Chicago Bulls vs Milwaukee Bucks)
- Wednesday, March 6 at 7 p.m. (Chicago Bulls vs Philadelphia 76ers)
- Friday, March 8 at 7 p.m. (Chicago Bulls vs Detroit Pistons)
- Wednesday, March 20 at 7 p.m. (Chicago Bulls vs Washington Wizards)
- Wednesday, March 27 at 7 p.m. (Chicago Bulls vs Portland Trail Blazers)
- Tuesday, April 9 at 7 p.m. (Chicago Bulls vs New York Knicks)
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Fine Print