- Tickets to the Chicago Cagefighting Championship Sponsors APFC 17
- When: Saturday, October 11, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Sears Centre Arena
- Seating: Lower-level ends, sections 105-114, C101, or 118
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Parking is not included with this Groupon.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $24 for one ticket and one beer (a $7.50 value for the beer; a $46.50 total value)
- $47 for two tickets and two beers (a $15 value for the beers; a $93 total value)
Chicago Cagefighting Championship APFC 17
When the first bell rings at APFC 17 on October 11, the cage will be rattling for several hours thanks to a fight card loaded with 20 scheduled bouts, including more than a dozen professional showdowns. Local standout and Bellator veteran Louis Taylor will headline the evening with a middleweight battle against UFC veteran Brian Houston. Taylor is currently riding a three-fight winning streak, highlighted by a victory over Robert Gotreau at APFC 16 in April.
APFC 17 will also mark the professional MMA debut of Pawel “Raging Bull” Wolak. A former international boxing champion, the Polish slugger retired from that sport two years ago to focus on MMA. Debuts and main events aside, APFC 17 will go down in history for another reason: for the first time ever, fighters will be given performance bonuses. Though there won’t be a prize for best celebratory river dance, $1,000 will be rewarded to the fighters who record the night’s best knockout and best submission, ensuring each competitor will bring his best to Sears Centre Arena on Ooctober 11.