All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Chicago Comic Con
- Where: Donald E. Stephens Convention Center
- Door time: one hour before event time
- Click here to view the convention schedule
- Click to view the list of special guests
- Up to two children aged 10 and under get in free with a paying adult
$22.50 for one general-admission ticket for Thursday, August 20, at 3 p.m. (up to $46.07 value)
$57.50 for a ticket package for Friday, August 21, at 12 p.m. (up to $115 total value)
- One general-admission ticket (up to $50 value)
- Four limited-edition artist trading cards ($40 value)
- The Walking Dead #1 with a Chicago Comic Con exclusive variant cover ($25 value)
Chicago Comic Con
A Wizard World Comic Con event is much more than a collision of comic-book universes and intergalactic heroes. It’s a celebration of pop culture in general—and one doesn’t even have to be a comic book fanatic to indulge in its buffet of celebrities, endless aisles of rare collectibles, and parades of cosplayers. Throughout the day, casual fans, hardcore fans, and people dressed as ceiling fans alike can meet and learn from superstars and fellow enthusiasts.
- Expected Celebs: Bruce Campbell of The Evil Dead, Nathan Fillion of Firefly, Caroll Spinney of Sesame Street, WWE superstars Randy Orton and Undertaker, Michael Rooker of Guardians of the Galaxy and The Walking Dead, and illustrator Neal Adams
- Exhibitions: wall-to-wall displays of comic book art, rare collectibles, movie posters, and toys that tempt collectors to finally open the packaging
- Discussions: topics range from “How to Draw Funny!” with Mad’s Tom Richmond and The Simpsons’ Phil Ortiz on Thursday to Friday’s analysis of The Walking Dead phenomenon by zombie experts and authors
- Don’t Miss: the Q&A panel with WWE superstar Daniel Bryan on Thursday and the Friday appearance from Tobin Bell, who reprised his role as the villain “Jigsaw” in all seven Saw movies
- Pro Tip: comfortable sneakers are recommended, possibly along with an excuse for why Boba Fett is wearing sneakers.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Up to 2 children 10 and under receive free admission when accompanied by paid adult. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.