What You'll Get
- $69–$119 for one general-admission rooftop ticket, which includes food and drinks (up to $156.30 value)
- Doors open one hour prior too game time.
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
Dates and Times
- Monday, June 19, at 7:05 p.m. (Padres)
- Tuesday, June 20, at 7:05 p.m. (Padres)
- Wednesday, June 21, at 1:20 p.m. (Padres)
- Tuesday, July 4, at 1:20 p.m. (Rays)
- Wednesday, July 5, at 1:20 p.m. (Rays)
- Thursday, July 6, at 1:20 p.m. (Brewers)
- Friday, July 7, at 1:20 p.m. (Pirates)
- Saturday, July 8, at 6:15 p.m. (Pirates)
- Sunday, July 9, at 12:10 p.m. (Pirates)
- Friday, July 21, at 1:20 p.m. (Cardinals)
- Saturday, July 22, at 3:05 p.m. (Cardinals)
- Sunday, July 23, at 7:05 p.m. (Cardinals)
- Monday, July 24, at 1:20 p.m. (White Sox)
Tuesday, July 25, at 1:20 p.m. (White Sox)
- Note: Due to renovations, seats have no view of the infield.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option purchased. Present voucher with a valid ID at the front door on the day of the game. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Due to renovations, seats have no view of the infield. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Outfield Gallery
Set directly behind the right-field foul pole, Outfield Gallery's three-level space offers comfortable seating and an assortment of beers and wines. Upholstered chairs populate the rooftop, where spectators drink in the Wrigleyville atmosphere along with draft beer and wine, and chow down on burgers, hot dogs, and sandwiches from the menu of pub-style cuisine. Outfield Gallery offers an array of amenities like fully staffed bars on all three levels—including one in the inside lounge—that make it easy to grab new refreshments so guests don't miss any of the event's pivotal moments.