All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
September 23, 2012
September 5, 2012
· August 24, 2017
What You'll Get
Like advertising, baseball relies on great pitches, a loyal fan base, and the power of grown men in animal costumes to sway public opinion. Endorse America’s pastime with this deal to see a Chicago Cubs game at Wrigley View Rooftop. Each ticket is valid for general admission to rooftop-level seating and includes unlimited food and drinks, including alcohol. Doors open 45 minutes before game time.
For $99, you get one ticket for one of the following games:
- Wednesday, June 27, at 1:20 p.m. versus the New York Mets (a $226.08 value)
- Sunday, July 1, at 1:20 p.m. versus the Houston Astros a ($201.90 value)
- Friday, July 13, at 1:20 p.m. versus the Arizona Diamondbacks (a $226.08 value)
- Saturday, July 14, at 12:05 p.m. versus the Diamondbacks (a $226.08 value)
- Sunday, July 15, at 1:20 p.m. versus the Diamondbacks (a $201.90 value)
- Tuesday, July 17, at 7:05 p.m. versus the Miami Marlins (a $226.08 value)
- Wednesday, July 18, at 7:05 p.m. versus the Marlins (a $226.08 value)
- Thursday, July 19, at 1:20 p.m. versus the Marlins (a $226.08 value)
- Monday, July 30, at 7:05 p.m. versus the Pittsburgh Pirates (a $226.08 value)
- Tuesday, July 31, at 7:05 p.m. versus the Pirates (a $226.08 value)
- Wednesday, August 1, at 1:20 p.m. versus the Pirates (a $201.90 value)
- Saturday, August 25, at 12:05 p.m. versus the Colorado Rockies (a $311.43 value)
- Sunday, August 26, at 1:20 p.m. versus the Rockies (a $311.43 value)<p>
Wrigley View Rooftop’s aerial seating hosts up to 200 fans as the Chicago Cubs take the field. Operating under a freshly revamped front office that includes new Manager Dale Sveum, the Cubs continue to earn the adulation of roaring devotees at the Friendly Confines. On the field, shortstop Starlin Castro anchors the offense with a .303 batting average through 67 games, and first baseman Bryan LaHair marks his territory as one of the league’s elite power hitters by clubbing home runs into the stadium’s famed bleachers.
As the game plays out below, Wrigley View Rooftop denizens enjoy unlimited meals and drinks in stadium-style seating, which faces the stadium’s historic scoreboard framed by a panoramic view of the Chicago skyline. An onsite chef grills up menu offerings such as Angus-beef burgers and Chicago-style hot dogs, marking each bun with an MLA-style citation. Downstairs, plasma TVs sate optic appetites with up-close views of the action in the newly renovated interior bar.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 20 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for admission. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Must provide first and last name upon purchase, which will be provided to venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Wrigley View Rooftop's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Must be 12 or older or be accompanied by guardian. Must be 21+ to consume alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Wrigley View Rooftop
Wrigley Rooftop's multilevel, Chicago Cubs-endorsed space gives baseball fans bird’s-eye views of all the action taking place on historical Wrigley Field. At the Skydeck, spectators perch at a granite bar and enjoy a bird's-eye view of the field along with panoramic views of the Chicago skyline. Admission gets guests access to a menu of classic game-day eats, including Chicago-style hot dogs and cheeseburgers along with more unique fare such as pasta salad and veggie burgers, as bartenders serve up refreshing beer and soft drinks.