- $25 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $33.25 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Chicago & The Doobie Brothers
- Chicago and Their Accolades: These pop-rock masters formed in 1967, were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2016, and were crowned Billboard’s highest-charting American band on the Hot 200 All-Time Top Artists (they’re no. 9). In addition, they’ve racked up a Grammy Award, multiple American Music Awards, 47 Gold and Platinum awards, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- The Doobie Brothers and Their Accolades: They ruled the charts with no. 1 hits including “Black Water” plus fan favorites “Listen to the Music” and “Takin’ It to the Streets,” corralling 16 Top 40 hits in all. It paid off—they sold more than 48 million albums and earned four Grammy Awards.
- The Latest Albums: For Chicago, it’s the remastered CHICAGO II: STEVEN WILSON REMIX and the award-winning documentary Now More Than Ever: The History Of Chicago. For The Doobie Brothers, it’s Southbound, which features country stars including Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton, and Zac Brown Band joining The Brothers on some of their biggest hits.
- The Praise: Chicago’s Robert Lamm calls the tour “The perfect summer lineup,” sharing he’s “happy to be hangin’ out with our Doobie friends,” and The Doobie Brothers’ Tom Johnston declares, “We are so excited to once again be sharing the stage with our wonderful friends Chicago! They’re a great band, and musically we fit together very well.”