All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see the Chicago Fire home opener, plus an optional round-trip shuttle ride as part of the team’s Pubs to Pitch service
- When: Against the Vancouver Whitecaps FC on Saturday, March 14, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Toyota Park
- Door time: 4:00 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $22 for one G-Pass in Corner Kick seating to the game ($49.80 value)
- $35 for one G-Pass in Premier seating to the game, plus a round-trip shuttle ride ($64.80 value)
For the shuttle option, choose from the following establishments:
- Atlantic Bar & Grill (5062 N. Lincoln Ave.)
- AJ Hudsons (3801 N. Ashland Ave.)
- Cleos (1935 W. Chicago Ave.)
- Fado (100 W. Grand Ave.)
- Kroll’s South Loop (1736. S. Michigan Ave.)
- Galway Arms (2442 N. Clark St.)
- The Globe (1934 Irving Park Rd.)
- Click here to view the departure schedule for each place.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
Serving as captain, Jeff Larentowicz headlines a Fire Squad that will have a dozen new members to help strike the flint in 2015. The group of newcomers includes key signings Shaun Maloney, David Accam, and Kennedy Igboananike, as well as promising rookies Matt Polster, Collin Fernandez, and Naperville-born Patrick Doody. Local fans can catch the new-look Fire in action for the first time at Toyota Park on March 14, when they’ll square off against the Vancouver Whitecaps in the team’s home opener.
Kindled on October 8, 1997—the 126th anniversary of Chicago’s infamous blaze—the Chicago Fire played their first Major League Soccer season in 1998 and nabbed its first and only MLS Cup in that inaugural season. Located in Bridgeview, Toyota Park hosts each home game, its grounds spacious enough to seat 20,000 and fertile enough for planting new soccer-net saplings each spring.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 14, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at venue on 3/14. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Gates open 60 minutes before game time. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.