Soccer, like love, is an international language—but unlike love, it doesn’t end with a van full of creamed corn and a pesky lawsuit. Discover the love of the game with this GrouponLive deal.
- Game-day package with one G-Pass to see the Chicago Fire take on the Houston Dynamo, plus a hotdog and a soda
- When: Sunday, September 1, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Toyota Park
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- The hotdog and soda voucher can be redeemed at the Ticket Sales table behind section 124.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
- $23 for corner kick seating, marked in red on the seating chart (a $46.10 value)
- $29 for premier seating, marked in dark blue on the seating chart (a $58.60 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Scouting Report
Since beginning his soccer career as a teenager, Chicago native Mike Magee dreamed of playing for his hometown team. On May 25, his hopes became a reality as the Chicago Fire freed the midfielder from the L.A. Galaxy’s tractor beam. It’s been an impeccable marriage so far, as Magee has netted eight goals for the Fire, pushing his total to a MLS-best 14 on the season. That effort has also helped keep the Fire’s playoff embers burning. Within striking distance of the Eastern Conference’s fifth and final postseason spot, Magee and his team look to clash with the Houston Dynamo—the club that currently occupies that final playoff seat.