- One G-Pass to see a Chicago Fire match, plus one popcorn or one soda
- Where: Toyota Park
- Gate time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $20 for one G-Pass in Corner Kick seating ($44.35 value)
- $27 for one G-Pass in Premier seating ($54.80 value)
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against Columbus Crew SC on Wednesday, July 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against FC Dallas on Sunday, August 2, at 6 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Scouting Report
Although the start of summer saw a string of tough matches for the Fire, the slightest turn of fate can have a huge impact in the MLS’s tightly contested Eastern Conference. As of June 23, six of the conference’s 10 teams stood within a mere three points of one another. These upcoming games at Toyota Park give the Fire ample opportunities to climb the ranks. Columbus may be especially vulnerable. When Chicago visited the Crew in May, they tied 2-2, forcing fans to consult enchanted mirrors to find out who deserved to win. But it may be a different story when Columbus comes to Chicago, considering the team is outscored on the road more than just about any other squad in the MLS.
Kindled on October 8, 1997—the 126th anniversary of Chicago’s infamous blaze—the Chicago Fire played their first Major League Soccer season in 1998 and nabbed its first and only MLS Cup in that inaugural season. Located in Bridgeview, Toyota Park hosts each home game, its grounds spacious enough to seat 20,000 and fertile enough for planting new soccer-net saplings each spring.