What You'll Get
$42 for a Chicago Fire fundraiser and game package ($82.34 total value)
- Admission to the Fire, Brews & Bites beer-tasting fundraiser on Saturday, June 13 ($42.99 value)
- One ticket for corner-kick seating to the Chicago Fire match on Wednesday, June 24 ($39.35 value)
- Ticket values include all fees
Fire, Brews & Bites Information
- When: Saturday, June 13, from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Where: The Frontier Chicago (1072 N. Milwaukee)
- Admission includes appetizers and beer samples from the likes of Goose Island, Half Acre, Revolution, and Lagunitas, as well as a complimentary Heineken and a commemorative gift.
- All proceeds benefit the Chicago Fire Foundation, an organization dedicated to improving the lives of youths in Chicagoland
- Against D.C. United
- When: Wednesday, June 24, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Toyota Park
- Seating: Corner kick, section 132
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
During the 4th Annual Fire, Brews & Bites fundraiser on June 13, fans 21 and older head to The Frontier Chicago to enjoy appetizers and sample beers from local brewers, including Revolution, Goose Island, Half Acre, and more.
Then, 11 days later, the Fire will defend their home turf against the Eastern Conference’s top team in D.C. United. As they jockey for playoff position, the Fire continue to rely on midfielder Harry Shipp, whose May 30 goal against Montreal was recently up for the league’s “Goal of the Week” honors. This season, Shipp has received plenty of help from defender Jeff Larentowicz, whose four goals currently leads the team.
Kindled on October 8, 1997—the 126th anniversary of Chicago’s infamous blaze—the Chicago Fire played their first Major League Soccer season in 1998 as one of the league’s first expansion teams—and nabbed its first and only MLS Cup in that inaugural season. Under the supervision of U.S. Men’s National Team head coach Bob Bradley, the club has been a hazard ever since, taking home four Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup trophies and reaching the playoffs in nearly every year of its existence. Located in Bridgeview, Toyota Park hosts each home game, its grounds spacious enough to seat 20,000 and fertile enough for planting new soccer-net saplings each spring.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2015. Redeem on 6/13 for a ticket at redemption table at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Frontier Chicago. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 12 p.m. for Fire, Brews, and Bites event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher-availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales & delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.