- One G-Pass to see the Morgan State University Bears take on the Howard University Bison in the Chicago Football Classic
- When: Saturday, September 26, at 3:30 p.m.
- Where: Soldier Field
- Door time: 2:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $12 for one seat in sections 351–353 or 321–323 ($24.69 value)
- $16 for one seat in sections 202–203, 215–216, or 302 ($33.40 value)
- $22 for one seat in sections 303–307 or 311–315 ($44.43 value)
- $30 for one seat in sections 308–310 ($55.25 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Chicago Football Classic
On September 26, Soldier Field will resound with cheers from a different assemblage of football fans as Morgan State and Howard meet up for the 18th-annual Chicago Football Classic. This yearly clash of rotating HBCU teams features the Bears and the Bison, who are rivals from the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference. Though these two squads have never met in the Chicago Football Classic, they did play in 2014. The Bears won that match-up 38–35 en route to a conference title, so the Bison will be hungry for vengeance. At halftime, the schools’ marching bands will keep the crowd cheering with a Battle of the Bands waged via intricate choreography across the turf rather than by launching water balloons from tuba bells.