All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see the Morgan State University Bears take on the Howard University Bison in the Chicago Football Classic
- When: Saturday, September 26, at 3:30 p.m.
- Where: Soldier Field
- Door time: 2:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $12 for one seat in sections 351–353 or 321–323 ($24.69 value)
- $16 for one seat in sections 202–203, 215–216, or 302 ($33.40 value)
- $22 for one seat in sections 303–307 or 311–315 ($44.43 value)
- $30 for one seat in sections 308–310 ($55.25 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Chicago Football Classic
On September 26, Soldier Field will resound with cheers from a different assemblage of football fans as Morgan State and Howard meet up for the 18th-annual Chicago Football Classic. This yearly clash of rotating HBCU teams features the Bears and the Bison, who are rivals from the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference. Though these two squads have never met in the Chicago Football Classic, they did play in 2014. The Bears won that match-up 38–35 en route to a conference title, so the Bison will be hungry for vengeance. At halftime, the schools’ marching bands will keep the crowd cheering with a Battle of the Bands waged via intricate choreography across the turf rather than by launching water balloons from tuba bells.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.