The Hail Mary is one of the most exhilarating plays in sports, along with the home run and whenever a horse slam-dunks a basketball. Catch some gridiron action with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Central State University take on Morehouse College in the Chicago Football Classic
- When: Saturday, September 20, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Soldier Field
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $11 for seating in sections 126, 221, 222, 252, 253 (a $24.42 value)
- $16 for seating in sections 202, 216, 334, 340 (a $33.13 value)
- $21 for seating in sections 204, 214, 241, 233, 338 (a $44.16 value)
- $30 for seating in sections 237, 239, 235 (a $54.98 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Chicago Football Classic
On September 20, Soldier Field will resound with cheers from a different assemblage of football fans as Morehouse College and Central State University meet up for the 17th-annual Chicago Football Classic. This yearly clash of rotating HBCU teams features the Marauders and the Tigers—rivals from the SAIC Conference's East Division—for the second-straight year. In last year's tilt, Morehouse bested Central State 42–20, so the Marauders will be hungry for vengeance. After the game, the schools' marching bands will keep the crowd cheering with a Battle of the Bands waged via intricate choreography across the turf rather than by launching water balloons from tuba bells.