What You'll Get
- $7 for two single-day general-admission tickets (up to $14 value)
- Children ages 12 and younger are admitted free with an adult
- Saturday, March 3, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, March 4, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Greater Chicago Home and Remodeling Show
- What You’ll Find: ideas and inspiration for home improvement projects with experts and vendors—all in one place
- If That Makes You Want to Shop: Stroll through the vendor row to peruse innovative home products, flooring, cabinetry, decor, kitchen, bathroom, and much more.
- Expert Speakers: An Ethan Allen designer clues attendees in on 2018’s hottest furniture trends, Sherwin Williams expounds on the usage of background colors, and Mission 2 Organize teaches the ins and outs of home optimization.
- Appearance: Bobby Hull will be in attendance signing autographs on Saturday March 3rd from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 4, 2018. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.