Filmmaker Jean-Luc Godard once said, “The cinema is truth at 24 frames per second,” making slow-mo sports replays and time-lapse footage of sunsets nothing but cruel, cruel lies. See cinéma vérité with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to the Chicago International Social Change Film Festival
- When: Friday, September 27–Sunday, September 29. The festival begins at 6 p.m. on Friday and at 10 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- Where: Showplace ICON
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 5:30 p.m. on Friday, and 9:30 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the festival schedule.<p>
- $12 for one individual screening pass, valid for one block of screenings approximately two hours in length (up to a $21 value)
- $45 for one full festival pass (up to a $101 value)
- Click to view perks included in the full festival pass.
- Click to view all available ticket options.<p>
2013 Chicago International Social Change Film Festival
Trailer for Four Days in Chicago
* For an Oscar-winning filmmaker's look at the NATO protests in the Windy City, see [Four Days in Chicago](http://gr.pn/17bwxq3) * For two short films about young people and gun violence, see [Chi Raq and Shellshocked](http://gr.pn/17bwzhE) * For four themed short films, see ["Youth, Image, and Impact,"](http://gr.pn/17bwEC0) which includes Broken English, Extended Life, Tu es Parfait, and Bounce Back: the Ronnie Fields Story * For a collection of shorts with deceptively straightforward titles, see [Reza Hassani Goes to the Mall, American, Drone, and Backyard](http://gr.pn/17bwJpj) * To hear a Golden Globe-winning actress speak, see [Regina Taylor's](http://gr.pn/17bwVFd) opening night presentation * To see a really impressive textile, go to [Friday's red carpet arrivals](http://gr.pn/17bx0bP)
ShowPlace ICON Theatre
1011 S Delano Ct
Chicago, IL 60605