What You'll Get
Filmmaker Jean-Luc Godard once said, “The cinema is truth at 24 frames per second,” making slow-mo sports replays and time-lapse footage of sunsets nothing but cruel, cruel lies. See cinéma vérité with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to the Chicago International Social Change Film Festival
- When: Friday, September 27–Sunday, September 29. The festival begins at 6 p.m. on Friday and at 10 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- Where: Showplace ICON
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 5:30 p.m. on Friday, and 9:30 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the festival schedule.<p>
- $12 for one individual screening pass, valid for one block of screenings approximately two hours in length (up to a $21 value)
- $45 for one full festival pass (up to a $101 value)
- Click to view perks included in the full festival pass.
- Click to view all available ticket options.<p>
2013 Chicago International Social Change Film Festival
Trailer for Four Days in Chicago
* For an Oscar-winning filmmaker's look at the NATO protests in the Windy City, see [Four Days in Chicago](http://gr.pn/17bwxq3) * For two short films about young people and gun violence, see [Chi Raq and Shellshocked](http://gr.pn/17bwzhE) * For four themed short films, see ["Youth, Image, and Impact,"](http://gr.pn/17bwEC0) which includes Broken English, Extended Life, Tu es Parfait, and Bounce Back: the Ronnie Fields Story * For a collection of shorts with deceptively straightforward titles, see [Reza Hassani Goes to the Mall, American, Drone, and Backyard](http://gr.pn/17bwJpj) * To hear a Golden Globe-winning actress speak, see [Regina Taylor's](http://gr.pn/17bwVFd) opening night presentation * To see a really impressive textile, go to [Friday's red carpet arrivals](http://gr.pn/17bx0bP)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Showplace ICON. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Chicago International Social Change Film Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before event start time. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Festival Pass not valid on 9/26. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.