What You'll Get
- One ticket to the 33rd Annual Chicago Music Awards
- When: Sunday, February 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Copernicus Center
- Door time: 6 p.m. for VIP admission and 6:30 p.m. for general admission
- The Emerging Star contest starts at 7:30 p.m. and the awards ceremony and concert starts at 8:00 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $16 for general admission (up to $33 value)
- $37 for VIP admission (up to $75 value), which includes an invitation to the reception, a chance to walk the red carpet, and priority seating.<p>
Chicago Music Awards
- How many years the Chicago Music Awards have been in existence: 33
- What they honor: the greatest Latin, classical, R&B, reggae, gospel, country, calypso, soca, and rock musicians the Windy City has to offer
- Faces you’ll recognize: blues musicians Billy Branch and Sugar Blue, alt-rockers Umphrey’s McGee, one-man reggae band Ainsworth Rose, and celebrated jazz player Diane “Lil Sax” Ellis
- Faces you’ll soon recognize: Best New Entertainer nominee Yemi Marie, Most Outstanding Group nominee Girl Group Chicago
- Faces you’ll think you recognize, but don’t: Elvis Presley—it’s actually tribute artist Rick Saucedo
- Faces nominated for the Lifetime Achievement award: charismatic lounge singer Ron Hawking, legendary blues guitarist Eddie C. Campbell, Rocky Jones of DJ International, and the late drummer Odie Payne, Jr.
- Live performers: soon to be announced on the event’s website
- How to get ready for the show: vote or paint tiny quarter notes all over your face<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 23, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 2/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Copernicus Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Martin's International Culture, Inc.'s current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 6pm minutes before showtime for VIP and 6:30pm for general admission. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.