- One ticket to Chicago
- When: Tuesday, March 10 or Wednesday, March 11, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Budweiser Gardens
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $53 for section 308 or 311 (up to $86.71 value)
- $57 for section 309 or 310 (up to $93.36 value)
Chicago dazzles with cool jazz, cold crimes, and dry humor performed by a talented cast. Broadway beauty Roxie Hart attempts to spin murder into fame and a plate into shattered porcelain in this satirical tale on the seductive powers of corruption. The music and lyrics, constructed by famed tunesmiths John Kander and Fred Ebb, rollick across stage with glitzy costumes and sultry dances inspired by original Chicago choreographer Bob Fosse.
The tale was ripped from the headlines at the time the original play was written at the height of Prohibition, and it’s been in constant performance since its Broadway adaptation in 1975. Brassy voices clamor in replication of courtroom sophistry and a sensationalistic media storm as a bevy of murderous women strut their stuff in instantly recognizable songs such as “All That Jazz” and the cheekily sinister “Cell Block Tango.”