NFL Alumni Chicago Bears team up with Pro Sports Experience coaches to teach skills to young players during day camps
About This Deal
- During the camp, kids learn the basics of football or hone their skills under the watchful eyes of professional coaches.
- Day camp
- Good for ages 6–14
- View Chicago NFL Alumni Youth Football Camps company website
Camp Locations and Dates/Times:
- Arlington Heights, June 28-July 2, 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
- Barrington, July 26-30, 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
- Chicago Lincoln Park 1, June 14-18, 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
- Chicago Lincoln Park 2, June 21-25, 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
- Chicago Roscoe Village, July 12-16, 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Elmhurst, July 12-16, 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
- Libertyville, July 19-23, 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Naperville, July 26-30, 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
- Oak Brook, June 21-25, 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
- Oak Park, July 19-23, 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
- Winnetka, July 26-30, 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Chicago NFL Alumni Youth Football Camps
This summer, kids aged 6–14 can learn the game of football from the guys who know it best. Pro Sports Experience Coaches are supported by NFL Alumni Chicago Bears such as Kris Haines, Jim Thornton, and Wendell Davis at the camps, which unfold at locations across the Chicago area throughout the summer. At each one, coaches, educators, or Alumni Bears help campers learn football fundamentals within a safe, non-contact format, including how to throw, catch, defend, form block, and memorize every single blade of grass on the gridiron. A mixture of development drills, skill contests, Heads Up Football curriculum, and games keep campers engaged throughout, rotating to different stations around the field to work with different players and coaches.