- $7 for two weekend passes to the Chicago Pet Show (up to $14 value)
- When: Saturday, September 19, and Sunday, September 20, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Where: Darien Sportsplex
- General admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Visitors under 18 (with paying adult) and over 65 are regularly admitted for free
- One pet per adult handler may attend on a flat leash under 6 feet and with proof of current rabies vaccination
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts. Children under 18 and seniors over 65 are admitted free.
Chicago Pet Show
For many, pets are members of the family. The Chicago Pet Show serves as a sort of reunion, bringing together pet parents, pet-friendly retailers, and rescue groups to celebrate this multi-species community. The two-day event emphasizes human and animal bonding through demonstrations and discussions with veterinarians, nutritionists, and breed rescue experts. And while the main focus is on education for new or potential owners, there’s also a spotlight on fun. Prizes and games, such as races or doggie spelling bees, entertain two- and four-legged attendees each day. In addition, representatives from rescue groups stand ready to chat with guests considering adopting their own dog, cat, parakeet, or snake. A portion of the show’s proceeds is given back to participating shelters and humane societies.