All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $39 for one ticket to Scents of Beauty presented by Chicago Philharmonic (up to $80 value)
- When: Sunday, April 19, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Pick-Staiger Concert Hall
- Seating: orchestra
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
Scents of Beauty
- The Theme: the colors, aromas, and sounds of Spring
- Special Guest: pianist Jorge Federico Osorio, who leads the audience through evocative works by Manuel de Falla (Nights in the Gardens of Spain), Claude Debussy (Prelude to The Afternoon of A Faun), and Maurice Ravel (Concerto for the Left Hand)
- Highlights: Claude Debussy’s La Mer, which pays orchestral homage to the sea and actress Barbara Robertson will perform an excerpt from Stephane Mallarme’s poem that inspired Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun in its original French.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 19, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 4/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Pick-Staiger Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Chicago Philharmonic's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chicago Philharmonic
When the Chicago Philharmonic was founded in 1988, it was a tightly knit ensemble consisting of principals from the Lyric Opera Orchestra. Since then, it has blossomed into a collective of more than 200 professional Chicagoland musicians. But despite the increased size and bow-tie budget, the players have lost none of their precision or dynamic nature, prompting the Chicago Tribune to herald the group as “one of the country's finest symphonic orchestras.”