All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to a Chicago Sky game
- Where: Allstate Arena
- Door time: One hour before tip-off
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Five-Game Package Options
Any five regular-season home games between June 5 and September 11:
- $65 for one seat in sections 105–108 or 113–116 (up to $104.50 value)
- $150 for one seat in rows A–N of sections 102–103 or 110–111 (up to $192.50 value)
- $16 for one seat in sections 105–108 or 113–116 ($18.50 value)
- $32 for one seat in rows A–N of sections 102–103 or 110–111 ($34.50 value)
For the singe-game options, choose from the following games:
- Against the Indiana Fever on Friday, June 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the New York Liberty on Tuesday, June 30, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Connecticut Sun on Sunday, July 12, at 5 p.m.
- Against the San Antonio Stars on Sunday, July 19, at 5 p.m.
- Against the Atlanta Dream on Tuesday, July 21, at 7 p.m.
Or, against the Minnesota Lynx on Friday, July 10, at 7:30 p.m.:
- $19 for one seat in sections 105–108 or 113–116 ($21.50 value)
- $37 for one seat in rows A–N of sections 102–103 or 110–111 ($39.50 value)
The Scouting Report
The last time the Sky took the court, they were competing in their first-ever WNBA Finals. Though they didn’t leave with a ring that makes its wearer invisible, the young team nevertheless gained from the experience. “Just the maturity that our team has shown is incredible and something that we will take into next season,” said Sky guard/forward Elena Delle Donne in a post-game interview for the team’s website. It’s not hard to believe her. The 2013 Rookie of the Year, Delle Donne only continued to grow in 2014, setting a single-game WNBA free-throw record and averaging 17.9 points per game. This June, the lessons they’ve learned will be put to the test as Delle Donne and the Sky begin a push for another shot at the title.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for 5-game packages. Must choose all 5 games upon redemption. Redeem single-game game day for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Allstate Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chicago Sky
The 'K' of the Chicago Sky's logo towers above the other letters, two thin prongs poking out from the top—a nod to the most famous of the city's iconic buildings. Fittingly inspired by the Chicago skyline, the Sky's uniforms have represented the Windy City since 2005. In those years, some of the WNBA's top players have donned the blue and yellow threads, including 2015 MVP winner Elena Delle Donne, back-to-back Sixth Woman of the Year Allie Quigley, and seven-time All-Star Cappie Pondexter.
Chicago Sky is also committed to inspiring future generations by showing some of the best female athletes in the world, delivering high-quality and affordable family entertainment through positive role models who lead both on and off the basketball court, while giving back to the Chicagoland community.