What You'll Get
- $21–$25 for one ticket for seating in section 101, 104, 109, or 112 (rows A–O) (up to $46.75 value)
- $34–$38 for one ticket for seating in section 101, 104, 109, or 112 (rows AA–FF) (up to $78.75 value)
- Each ticket also includes a Chicago Sky T-shirt
- Click to see the seating chart.
- Ticket values vary depending on the date.
- Saturday, July 8, 7 p.m. (Minnesota Lynx)
- Friday, July 28, at 7:30 p.m. (Phoenix Mercury)
- Sunday, July 30, at 5 p.m. (New York Liberty)
- Saturday, August 5, at 7 p.m. (Atlanta Dream)
- Thursday, August 10, at 7 p.m. (San Antonio Stars)
- Wednesday, August 30, at 7 p.m. (Dallas Wings)
- Sunday, September 3, at 3 p.m. (Seattle Storm)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 3, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Chicago Sky
The 'K' of the Chicago Sky's logo towers above the other letters, two thin prongs poking out from the top—a nod to the most famous of the city's iconic buildings. Fittingly inspired by the Chicago skyline, the Sky's uniforms have represented the Windy City since 2005. In those years, some of the WNBA's top players have donned the blue and yellow threads, including 2015 MVP winner Elena Delle Donne, back-to-back Sixth Woman of the Year Allie Quigley, and seven-time All-Star Cappie Pondexter.
Chicago Sky is also committed to inspiring future generations by showing some of the best female athletes in the world, delivering high-quality and affordable family entertainment through positive role models who lead both on and off the basketball court, while giving back to the Chicagoland community.