Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they’ve become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with today's GrouponLive deal for a lower-reserved outfield ticket and admission to a two-hour pregame patio party, which includes a barbecue buffet and drinks, at a Chicago White Sox game at U.S. Cellular Field.
When you click "Buy," you'll be redirected to whitesox.com to complete your transaction. See below for more info on fees. Choose from 12 available games:
- For $37, you get one game ticket (a $19.50 value) and one patio-party admission (a $42 value; a $61.50 total value). Choose from the following games:
- Against the Detroit Tigers on Monday, September 12, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday, September 26, at 7:10 p.m.
- For $49, you get one game ticket (a $39 value) and one patio-party admission (a $42 value; an $81 total value). Choose from the following games:
- Against the Detroit Tigers on Tuesday, September 13, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Detroit Tigers on Wednesday, September 14, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Toronto Blue Jays on Tuesday, September 27, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Toronto Blue Jays on Wednesday, September 28, at 1:10 p.m.
- For $51, you get one game ticket (a $43 value) and a patio-party admission (a $42 value; an $85 total value). Choose from the following games:
- Against the Cleveland Indians on Friday, September 9, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Cleveland Indians on Saturday, September 10, at 3:10 p.m.
- Against the Cleveland Indians on Sunday, September 11, at 1:10 p.m.
- Against the Kansas City Royals on Friday, September 23, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Kansas City Royals on Saturday, September 24, at 6:10 p.m.
- Against the Kansas City Royals on Sunday, September 25, at 1:10 p.m.
Seeking to reprise their 2005 World Series win, the White Sox deliver powerful pitches and bat-cracking line drives that wow fans and startle opponents amid the exhilarating atmosphere of U.S. Cellular Field. Guests can salute the umps from lower reserved seats in the outfield while attempting to confuse the opposing team’s outfielders by loudly reading carburetor-repair manuals. Rather than pursuing a lucrative dollhouse-building career, left-handed pitcher Mark Buehrle leads the Sox pitching staff, logging an 11-6 record while maintaining a pancake-thin 3.05 ERA over 177 innings pitched. On the slugging side, first baseman Paul Konerko continues his steady march toward 400 career home runs, knocking 28 out of the park this season and sporting an impressive .316 batting average after 456 at bats.
Before the game, fans may crash a Sox patio party, soaking up the sounds of batting practice as they imbibe wine and Miller beer on the right-center-field warning track. In accordance with intergalactic baseball law, revelers must be at least 21 to drink alcohol, but younger fans may gobble to their hearts’ content at the patio's barbecue buffet. The shindig begins 90 minutes before game time and lasts two hours, giving visitors plenty of time to enjoy fried chicken, Cajun chicken, and warm-up rounds of the chicken dance.
Note on fees: You'll get the same percentage off the convenience charge, but you'll still need to pay the full whitesox.com processing fee and tax. Ain't no discounts on tax.
333 W 35th St.
Chicago, Illinois 60616Get Directions