What You'll Get
Allegiance to a sports team can last a lifetime, like true love, or dissipate after a rocky season, like true love. Cheer up with this deal.
- $40 for one ticket to a Chicago White Sox game and admission to a two-hour pre-game patio party with all-you-can-eat buffet (up to a $69 value)
- Where: U.S. Cellular Field
- Seating: Outfield reserved in sections 100–107 or 157–159
- Door time: Patio party begins 90 minutes before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Choose from the Following Games
Against the Detroit Tigers:
- Monday, August 12, at 7:10 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 13, at 7:10 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 14, at 1:10 p.m. <p>
Against the Texas Rangers:
- Sunday, August 25, at 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday) <p>
Against the Houston Astros:
- Monday, August 26, at 7:10 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 27, at 7:10 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 28, at 7:10 p.m. <p>
Against the Detroit Tigers:
- Monday, September 9, at 7:10 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 10, at 7:10 p.m. (Chicago Blackhawks night; fleece scarf giveaway)
- Wednesday, September 11, at 7:10 p.m. <p>
The Chicago White Sox use dynamic pricing to value tickets, so total values may fluctuate. When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to the White Sox website to complete your transaction. This voucher applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all White Sox fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
As the White Sox head into the tail end of the season, they face a lineup of American League foes from the West and Central Division. On August 26–28, the Southsiders host the AL’s newest addition—the Houston Astros—and on September 9–11 they kick off a 10-game homestand against division rivals the Detroit Tigers.
Ninety minutes before the game—and for 30 minutes following the first pitch—fans file onto the patio to soak up the sounds of warm-ups, the smell of barbecued meats, and the chilled pours of wine and Miller beer on the right-center-field warning track. In accordance with baseball’s official rulebook, revelers must be at least 21 to drink alcohol, but younger fans can still enjoy the barbecue buffet replete with fried chicken, Cajun chicken, and more.
Chicago White Sox
After occupying the old Comiskey Park for more than 80 years, the Chicago White Sox moved to their eponymous 40,000-seat stadium in 1991, later redubbed U.S. Cellular Field. Over the course of the club’s rich history, it’s managed to produce more than two dozen Hall of Famers, and its mascot, Southpaw, has long since held onto the naïve hope that he too will be inducted. In 2005, the White Sox rode eight consecutive postseason victories to their first World Series title since 1917, snapping an 88-year championship drought. And today, the team continues to excite fans as they enjoy field amenities that include street-festival-worthy concessions, an onsite sports bar, and an array of batting cages and baseball clinics.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 11, 2013. Limit 19/person. White Sox is the issuer of tickets for this event. Discount reflects White Sox's current ticket prices, price may differ on day of event. Customers buy through here. Contact Customer Service at (312) 674-5147 with questions. See White Sox's rescheduling, cancellation and refund policy. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase tog. to sit together. Ticketing fees, taxes and/or shipping and handling costs charged at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.