- Chicago White Sox game and admission to a two-hour pregame patio party with an all-you-can-eat buffet that includes wine, Miller beer, and Pepsi products
- Where: U.S. Cellular Field
- When: August 3, 4, 10, 11, and 24–26
- Seating: Outfield reserved
- Door time: Patio party begins 90 minutes before game time
- Opponents: Tampa Bay Rays, Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, and Boston Red Sox
- Click here to view all the available dates.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Chicago White Sox use dynamic pricing to value tickets, so total values may fluctuate. When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to the White Sox website to complete your transaction. This Groupon applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all White Sox fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
Ninety minutes before the game—and for an extra half-hour following the first pitch—fans can file onto the patio on the right-center-field warning track to soak up the sounds of warmups, the smell of barbecued meats, and the chilled pours of wine and Miller beer. In accordance with baseball’s official rulebook, revelers must be at least 21 to drink alcohol, but younger fans can still enjoy the barbecue buffet replete with fried chicken, Cajun chicken, and more.
Chicago White Sox
After occupying the old Comiskey Park for more than 80 years, the Chicago White Sox moved to their eponymous 40,000-seat stadium in 1991, later redubbed U.S. Cellular Field. Over the course of the club’s rich history, it’s managed to produce more than two dozen Hall of Famers, and its mascot, Southpaw, has long since held onto the naïve hope that he too will be inducted. In 2005, the White Sox rode eight consecutive postseason victories to their first World Series title since 1917, snapping an 88-year championship drought. And today, the team continues to excite fans as they enjoy field amenities that include street-festival-worthy concessions, an onsite sports bar, and an array of batting cages and baseball clinics.