Allegiance to a sports team can last a lifetime, like true love, or dissipate after a rocky season, like true love. Cheer up with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Chicago White Sox game and admission to a two-hour pre-game patio party
- Where: U.S. Cellular Field
- Seating: Outfield reserved in sections 100–107 or 157–159
- Door time: Patio party begins 90 minutes before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
$38 for one of the following games (up to a $57 value)
- Against the Cleveland Indians on Sunday, April 13, at 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday)
- Against the Tampa Bay Rays on Sunday, April 27, at 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday). (Sold out).
$40 for one of the following games (up to a $64 value)
- Against the Indians on Friday, April 11, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Rays on Friday, April 25, at 7:10 p.m. (reusable tote bag giveaway and fireworks)
- Against the Detroit Tigers on Tuesday, April 29, at 7:10 p.m.
$42 for one of the following games (up to a $69 value)
- Against the Indians on Saturday, April 12, at 1:10 p.m. (1983 White Sox fleece blanket giveaway). (Sold out).
- Against the Boston Red Sox on Tuesday, April 15, at 7:10 p.m. (Jackie Robinson Day and White Sox calendar giveaway)
- Against the Red Sox on Wednesday, April 16, at 7:10 p.m. (White Sox calendar giveaway)
- Against the Red Sox on Thursday, April 17, at 7:10 p.m. (White Sox calendar giveaway)
- Against the Rays on Saturday, April 26, at 6:10 p.m. (Minnie Minoso replica statue giveaway and fireworks). (Sold out).
The Chicago White Sox use dynamic pricing to value tickets, so total values may fluctuate. When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to the White Sox website to complete your transaction. This Groupon applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all White Sox fees and taxes in full.
The Scouting Report
When the White Sox return from Spring Training at the end of March, they’ll be primed to kick off the 2014 MLB season. The Sox will look for a fresh start behind a number of offseason upgrades, including speedster Adam Eaton in center field and Cuban slugger José Abreu at first base. The Sox can get things off to an auspicious start with a solid April, when they’ll square off at home against division rivals in the Detroit Tigers, Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Boston Red Sox.
Ninety minutes before the game—and for 30 minutes following the first pitch—fans file onto the patio to soak up the sounds of warm-ups, the smell of barbecued meats, and the refreshment of wine and Miller beer on the right-center-field warning track. In accordance with baseball’s official rulebook, revelers must be at least 21 to drink alcohol, but younger fans can still enjoy the barbecue buffet replete with fried chicken, Cajun chicken, and more.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.