What You'll Get
- Chicago White Sox game and admission to a two-hour pre-game patio party with all-you-can-eat buffet, plus wine, Miller, and Pepsi products
- Where: U.S. Cellular Field
- Door time: Patio party begins 90 minutes before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
Opponents and Dates
Against the Arizona Diamondbacks
- $43 for Friday, May 9, at 7:10 p.m. (post-game fireworks) (up to $67 value)
- $46 for Saturday, May 10, at 6:10 p.m. (Pink White Sox Scarf giveaway and post-game fireworks) (up to $72 value)
- $38 for Sunday, May 11, at 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday) (up to $57 value)
Against the New York Yankees
- $63 for Thursday, May 22, at 7:10 p.m. (up to $77 value)
- $69 for Friday, May 23, at 7:10 p.m. (Ladies night and post-game fireworks) (up to $81 value)
- $69 for Saturday, May 24, at 1:10 p.m. (Chris Sale bobblehead giveaway) (up to $83 value)
Against the Cleveland Indians
- $40 for Monday, May 26, at 1:10 p.m. (up to $69 value)
- $38 for Tuesday, May 27, at 7:10 p.m. (up to $65 value)
Against the San Diego Padres
- $55 for Friday, May 30, at 7:10 p.m. (post-game fireworks) (up to $83 value)
- $46 for Saturday, May 31, at 1:10 p.m. (kids glove giveaway) (up to $70 value)
- $38 for Sunday, June 1, at 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday) (up to $57 value) (SOLD OUT)
See the complete list of ticket prices and seating details for each game here.
The Chicago White Sox use dynamic pricing to value tickets, so total values may fluctuate. When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to the White Sox website to complete your transaction. This voucher applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all White Sox fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
Through the first month of the 2014 season, the White Sox boast the best offense in the American League. The team added several new components over the offseason, infusing its roster with a dynamic mix of speed, power, and youth. Fans can catch the new-look Sox at U.S. Cellular Field throughout the month of May, including during a weekend series against the New York Yankees.
Ninety minutes before the game—and for 30 minutes following the first pitch—fans file onto the patio on the right-center-field warning track to soak up the sounds of warm-ups, the smell of barbecued meats, and the chilled pours of wine and Miller beer. In accordance with baseball’s official rulebook, revelers must be at least 21 to drink alcohol, but younger fans can still enjoy the barbecue buffet replete with fried chicken, Cajun chicken, and more.
Chicago White Sox
After occupying the old Comiskey Park for more than 80 years, the Chicago White Sox moved to their eponymous 40,000-seat stadium in 1991, later redubbed U.S. Cellular Field. Over the course of the club’s rich history, it’s managed to produce more than two dozen Hall of Famers, and its mascot, Southpaw, has long since held onto the naïve hope that he too will be inducted. In 2005, the White Sox rode eight consecutive postseason victories to their first World Series title since 1917, snapping an 88-year championship drought. And today, the team continues to excite fans as they enjoy field amenities that include street-festival-worthy concessions, an onsite sports bar, and an array of batting cages and baseball clinics.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2014. Limit 19/person. Chicago White Sox is issuer of tickets for event. Discount reflects Sox's current prices, price may differ on day of event. Customers buy through here. Contact Customer Service at (312) 674-5147 w/questions. See White Sox's rescheduling, cancellation & refund policy here: http://gr.pn/Z01O9w. See Groupon's 3rd Party terms here. Must purchase tog. to sit together. Extra fees charged at time of purch. Merchant solely responsible for all sales & delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.