What You'll Get
Allegiance to a sports team can last a lifetime, like true love, or dissipate after a rocky season, like true love. Cheer up with this deal.
- One ticket and admission to a two-hour pregame patio party
- Where: U.S. Cellular Field
- Seating: Outfield reserve, sections 100–107 or 157–159
- Door time: Patio party begins 90 minutes before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
$40 for one of the following games (up to a $67 value)
- Against the LA Angels of Anaheim on Friday, May 10, at 7:10 p.m. (a $67 value)
- Against the Angels on Sunday, May 12, at 7:05 p.m. (a $57 value)
- Against the Miami Marlins on Sunday, May 26, at 1:10 p.m. (a $57 value)<p>
$42 for one of the following games (up to a $72 value)
- Against the Boston Red Sox on Monday, May 20, at 7:10 p.m. (a $70 value)
- Against the Red Sox on Tuesday, May 21, at 7:10 p.m. (a $71 value)
- Against the Miami Marlins on Friday, May 24, at 7:10 p.m. (a $68 value)
- Against the Miami Marlins on Saturday, May 25, at 6:15 p.m. (a $72 value)<p>
The Chicago White Sox use dynamic pricing to value tickets, so total values may fluctuate. When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to the White Sox website to complete your transaction. This voucher applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all White Sox fees and taxes in full.
The Scouting Report
As the 2013 baseball season steamrolls into its second month, the White Sox continue to slug their way past opponents at U.S. Cellular Field. After walloping 211 home runs a year ago, the team’s powerful offense has continued its slugging streak, even hitting three round-trippers in the same game against Tampa on April 26. Throughout May, the Sox will couple their on-the-field muscle with off-the-field promotions, including postgame fireworks on May 10 and May 24 and a free Mother’s Day tote on May 12.
Ninety minutes before the game—and for 30 minutes following the first pitch—fans file onto the patio to soak up the sounds of warm-ups, the smell of barbecued meats, and the refreshment of wine and Miller beer on the right-center-field warning track. In accordance with intergalactic baseball law, revelers must be at least 21 to drink alcohol, but younger fans may gobble to their hearts’ content at a barbecue buffet replete with fried chicken, Cajun chicken, warm-up rounds of the chicken dance, and more.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 19/person. White Sox is the issuer of tickets for this event. Discount reflects White Sox's current ticket prices, price may differ on day of event. Customers buy through here. Contact Customer Service at (312) 674-5147 with questions. See White Sox's rescheduling, cancellation and refund policy. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase tog. to sit together. Ticketing fees, taxes and/or shipping and handling costs charged at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.