What You'll Get
Allegiance to a sports team can last a lifetime, like true love, or dissipate after a rocky season, like true love. Cheer up with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket and admission to a two-hour pregame patio party
- Where: U.S. Cellular Field
- Door time: Patio party begins 90 minutes before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Games and Seating Options
$40 for one ticket for Outfield Reserved seating sections 100–107 or 157–159 (up to a $66 value)
- Against the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday, June 10, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Blue Jays on Tuesday, June 11, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Blue Jays on Wednesday, June 12, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the New York Mets on Tuesday, June 25, at 7:10 p.m.<p>
$42 for one ticket for Outfield Reserved seating sections 100–107 or 157–159 (up to a $71 value)
- Against the Oakland A’s on Friday, June 7, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Cleveland Indians on Saturday, June 29, at 3:10 p.m. (Sold Out)<p>
$50 for one ticket for Lower Box seating in sections 111–118 or 146–153 (up to an $86 value)
- Against the Oakland A’s on Thursday, June 6, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the A’s on Sunday, June 9, at 1:10 p.m.<p>
The Chicago White Sox use dynamic pricing to value tickets, so total values may fluctuate. When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to the White Sox website to complete your transaction. This Groupon applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all White Sox fees and taxes in full.
The Scouting Report
Two months into the 2013 season, the White Sox find themselves within five games of the AL Central’s top spot. In June, they scuffle with the A’s and Blue Jays from the AL, the National League’s Mets, and the division-rival Indians. Throughout the month, the Sox will couple their on-the-field muscle with off-the-field promotions, including postgame fireworks on June 7 and a Billy Pierce replica statue giveaway on June 29.<p>
Ninety minutes before the game—and for 30 minutes following the first pitch—fans file onto the patio to soak up the sounds of warm-ups, the smell of barbecued meats, and the refreshment of wine and Miller beer on the right-center-field warning track. In accordance with intergalactic baseball law, revelers must be at least 21 to drink alcohol, but younger fans may gobble to their hearts’ content at a barbecue buffet replete with fried chicken, Cajun chicken, warm-up rounds of the chicken dance, and more.<p>
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 19/person. White Sox is the issuer of tickets for this event. Discount reflects White Sox's current ticket prices, price may differ on day of event. Customers buy through here Contact Customer Service at (312) 674-5147 with questions. See White Sox's rescheduling, cancellation and refund policy. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase tog. to sit together. Ticketing fees, taxes and/or shipping and handling costs charged at time of purchase. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.