What You'll Get
- Chicago White Sox or Los Angeles Dodgers spring-training game
- When: any 2015 Camelback Ranch spring-training game except for March 13, 14, 19, 20, and 27; see the schedule
- Where: Camelback Ranch
- Door time: 90 minutes before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Tickets and Seating Options
- $8 for a ticket for baseline reserved seating in section 102–105 or 125–128 (up to $17 value)
- $19 for a ticket for infield-box seating in section 106–124 (up to $28 value) with a Dodger Dog ($5.50 value) and a 20-oz. soda or bottled water ($4.50 value; up to $38 total value)
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to MLB.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all fees and taxes in full.
Spring training ticket prices vary from weekdays to weekends.
The Scouting Report
With the 2015 MLB season set to begin on April 5, the Chicago White Sox and Los Angeles Dodgers return to share Glendale’s Camelback Ranch for Spring Training competition between March 4 and April 1. This season, the Dodgers look to claim their third-consecutive NL West title following a stellar 2014 campaign in which they boasted the National League’s second-best record. Whether cheering for the White Sox or the Dodgers, fans can enjoy hot dogs and beverages while their teams’ pitchers warm up their arms and outfielders give names to this year’s new blades of grass.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 1, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through CamelbackRanchBaseball.com. Contact Camelback Ranch at (623) 302-5000 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Camelback Ranch is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Camelback Ranch's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Additional ticket fees apply at time of purchase. Not valid on select dates. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.