- Chicago White Sox or Los Angeles Dodgers spring-training game
- When: any 2015 Camelback Ranch spring-training game except for March 13, 14, 19, 20, and 27; see the schedule
- Where: Camelback Ranch
- Door time: 90 minutes before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Tickets and Seating Options
- $8 for a ticket for baseline reserved seating in section 102–105 or 125–128 (up to $17 value)
- $19 for a ticket for infield-box seating in section 106–124 (up to $28 value) with a Dodger Dog ($5.50 value) and a 20-oz. soda or bottled water ($4.50 value; up to $38 total value)
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to MLB.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all fees and taxes in full.
Spring training ticket prices vary from weekdays to weekends.
The Scouting Report
With the 2015 MLB season set to begin on April 5, the Chicago White Sox and Los Angeles Dodgers return to share Glendale’s Camelback Ranch for Spring Training competition between March 4 and April 1. This season, the Dodgers look to claim their third-consecutive NL West title following a stellar 2014 campaign in which they boasted the National League’s second-best record. Whether cheering for the White Sox or the Dodgers, fans can enjoy hot dogs and beverages while their teams’ pitchers warm up their arms and outfielders give names to this year’s new blades of grass.
10710 W Camelback Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85037