- $13.50 for one G-Pass to a Chicago Wolves game ($21.75 value)
- Where: Allstate Arena
- Seating: Section 101, 104–109, or 112–116
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Games and Dates
- Against the Grand Rapids Griffins on Saturday, November 23, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Iowa Wild on Wednesday, November 27, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Oklahoma City Barons on Sunday, December 8, at 3 p.m.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
The Scouting Report
Having won three of four games to start November, the Wolves continue to hunt a return to the postseason and their second Calder Cup championship since 2008. Thus far, the team has followed the lead of center and perennial All-Star Corey Locke, who has racked up a team-high 10 points in 12 games. Later this month, Locke and the Wolves hope to stay hot when familiar foes invade Allstate Arena. The Midwest Division-leading Grand Rapids Griffins swoop in on November 23. Then, on November 27, the Wolves will fend off the Iowa Wild during a pre-Thanksgiving showdown packed with ferocious checks that fans can imitate to get the first hunk of turkey the following day.
Since their inception in 1994, the Chicago Wolves have never had a losing season. They took home the Turner Cup twice before the IHL folded, and since joining the AHL in the 2001–02 season, they have claimed the Calder Cup twice as well. As the team seeks to out-shoot opponents on the ice at Rosemont’s Allstate Arena, lupine mascot Skates prowls the stadium to hand out high-fives, sign autographs, and lecture crowd members on the hazardous properties of silver.<p>
6920 N Mannheim Rd.
Rosemont, IL 60018