- $13.50 for one G-Pass to a Chicago Wolves game ($21.75 value)
- Where: Allstate Arena
- Seating: Section 101, 104–109, or 112–116
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Texas Stars on Sunday, March 16, at 3 p.m.
- Against the Lake Erie Monsters on Wednesday, March 26, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Milwaukee Admirals on Tuesday, April 1, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Iowa Wild on Sunday, April 6, at 3 p.m.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Scouting Report
As February makes way for March, the Chicago Wolves have positioned themselves well for a return to the AHL postseason at the end of April, when they’ll make a run for their second Calder Cup championship since 2008. Sixteen teams in total make the playoffs—eight from either conference—so the Wolves, seeded fifth in the East, shouldn’t start making any playoff hotel reservations just yet. Leading goal scorer Ty Rattie and starting netminder Jake Allen—whose goals-against average of .212 tops the league—need to keep the pressure on as they make the turn into the home stretch. Four late-season home games against Eastern Conference rivals the Milwaukee Admirals, Iowa Wild, Lake Erie Monsters, and especially the top-seeded Texas Stars should give fans a telling glimpse of the Wolves’ playoff fate.
6920 N Mannheim Rd.
Rosemont, IL 60018