What You'll Get
- $20 for two general-admission main floor or upper balcony tickets (up to $40 value)
- $40 for two reserved lower balcony tickets (up to $80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- The Theme: A collection of 20th century music, including a performance of Edgard Varèse’s Tuning Up
- Notable Soloists: 16-year-old James Vaughen, who performs one of Arutiunian’s trumpet concertos
- Highlights: Prokofiev’s Symphony No.5—The composer himself considered this symphony his magnum opus, and a testament to all human greatness.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 22, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 11/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.