What You'll Get
Driving really fast is illegal unless you’re on a racetrack or in New Hampshire during one of the state’s No Law Wednesdays. Live free and drive with this deal.<p>
- $10 for one ticket to the Route 66 Classic (a $20 value)
- When: Saturday, August 17. Though opening ceremonies commence at 7 p.m. and the main event takes place at 9 p.m., gates open at 9 a.m., with the first exhibition at noon. See the event schedule here.
- Where: Route 66 Raceway
- Seating: General admission
- Kids aged 12 and younger receive free admission, excluding indoor seating
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
The Scouting Report
As summer wears on in Chicago, the Route 66 Classic chills the scorching pavement with a nostalgia-inducing showcase of the coolest vintage cars. A parade of early dragsters and old-school hot rods fills Route 66 Raceway for the all-day event, including nitro-burning dragsters and Nostalgia Pro Stock cars that harken back to the days when engines ran on malted shakes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 17, 2013. Limit 10 per person. Redeem starting 8/17 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Route 66 Raceway. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Chicagoland Speedway's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open at 9am. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Free admission for children 12 and under. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.