Driving really fast is illegal unless you're on a racetrack or in New Hampshire during one of the state's No Law Wednesdays. Live free and drive with this GrouponLive deal.
- $10 for one ticket to the Route 66 Classic (a $20 value)
- When: Saturday, August 17. Though opening ceremonies commence at 7 p.m. and the main event takes place at 9 p.m., gates open at 9 a.m., with the first exhibition at noon. See the event schedule here.
- Where: Route 66 Raceway
- Seating: General admission
- Kids aged 12 and younger receive free admission, excluding indoor seating
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
As summer wears on in Chicago, the Route 66 Classic chills the scorching pavement with a nostalgia-inducing showcase of the coolest vintage cars. A parade of early dragsters and old-school hot rods fills Route 66 Raceway for the all-day event, including nitro-burning dragsters and Nostalgia Pro Stock cars that harken back to the days when engines ran on malted shakes.