- $10 for one ticket to the Hollywood Casino Joliet Route 66 Classic (a $20 value)
- When: Saturday, August 16. Though the main event commences at 7 p.m., gates open at 9 a.m., with on-track action starting at 11 a.m. Show ‘n Shine cruise-in parking is open all day.
- See the event schedule here
- Where: Route 66 Raceway
- Seating: General admission
- Admission for kids aged 12 and younger costs $5, excluding indoor seating
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Scouting Report
As the dog days of summer wear on in Chicago, the Hollywood Casino Joliet Route 66 Classic chills the scorching pavement with a nostalgia-inducing showcase of the coolest vintage cars. A parade of early dragsters and old-school hot rods fills Route 66 Raceway for the all-day event, including Slingshot dragsters, gassers, and Nostalgia Pro Stock cars that harken back to the days when engines ran on malted milkshakes. As adults revel in the automotive sights of their childhood, kids can frolic in a Kids Club area with a bounce house, face painting, and other games.
100% of 20 customers recommend
“This was a great deal!! Great way to spend time with family We tailgated in the parking field The stadium very clean The drag races we awesome! Bring earplugs...”
“This was a great deal!! Great way to spend time with family We tailgated in the parking field The stadium very clean The drag races we awesome! Bring earplugs for sure Will do again!!!”
“My first time there and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!! I had the time of my life and it was all because of Groupon!”