- $24 for one general admission ticket (up to $33.64 value)
- Click here to view the lineup
Chillin’ Music Fest
- O.A.R.: the jam band that penned “That Was a Crazy Game of Poker” and its sequel, “That Was Still a Crazy Game of Poker,” is known for sampling various genres and delivering epic stage shows
- Stick Figure: reggae and dub-influenced tunes come naturally to the Massachusetts four-piece, showcasing the talents of multi-instrumentalist and producer Scott Woodruff
- The Supervillains: this Orlando reggae/rock/ska troupe, known for their energetic live show, has shared the stage with the likes of Slightly Stoopid and Less Than Jake.
- Ballyhoo!: Blending rock, pop, punk, and reggae in the vein of 311 and Sublime, this quartet of Maryland Warped Tour vets is the aural equivalent of Bob Marley kick-flipping over a dozen flaming school buses.
- Other Notable Acts: Headshine | Resinated | UNRB | NoNeed | Hor!zen
- Other Chillin’ Activities: multiple party areas | beer pong tent | sports tent for viewing college football games | cornhole