- $15 for one ticket to see China Circus (up to $29.44 value)
- When: Sunday, October 12, at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Theatre
- Seating: rows G–Z or AA–DD of the main floor or rows A–V of the balcony
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dance, acrobatics, and performance art come together for an eclectic show that features some of the most beloved circus performers from China.
A Bicycle Built for 10
One of the acrobats’ signature performances sees a small army of women stacking themselves on a moving bicycle.
Although the Anhui Acrobats execute many dazzling feats, the most impressive might be their fast-paced juggling routines, which are always done in uncomfortable positions—usually on top of each other—and involve everything from plates to hats to champagne glasses.