- $15 for one ticket to see China Circus featuring The Anhui Acrobats Of China (up to $28.94 value)
- When: Saturday, October 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Chester Fritz Auditorium
- Seating: main-floor rear
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click to view the seating chart
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student or senior discounts. Children 5 and under are admitted free.
China Circus Featuring The Anhui Acrobats Of China
Dance, acrobatics, and performance art come together for an eclectic show that features some of the most beloved circus performers from China.
A Bicycle Built for 10
One of the acrobats’ signature performances sees a small army of women stacking themselves on a moving bicycle
Although the Anhui Acrobats execute many dazzling feats, the most impressive might be their fast-paced juggling routines, which are always done in uncomfortable positions—usually on top of each other—and involve everything from plates to hats to champagne glasses