Visitors can enjoy this Chinese lantern festival, which features illuminated sculptures, nightly performances, and traditional handicrafts
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Adult tickets are valid for ages 18–59
- Free admission for children under 5
- Dates and times: Friday, September 13 through Sunday, October 20, 2019, from 5:30 p.m.
- What items can I bring into the event? Normal cameras, phones, purses, strollers, wheelchairs, walkers.
- Prohibited items: Backpacks, food and beverages, guns, drugs.
- Transportation: Parking and shuttle service available
- Pets allowed? Registered service animals allowed
Rain or shine event
- All admission options includes the official festival tour mobile guide (you must have a cell phone), which will provide fascinating insight about the wonders all around you as you stroll.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 20, 2019. Redeem at China Lights: Treasures of China 2019 on event date for ticket(s). May only be used at the date and time indicated. Valid only for option purchased. Festival Pro is the issuer of the voucher and tickets/admission for this event. Discount reflects Festival Pro's current ticket prices – price may differ on day of event. Ticket value includes fees. Limit 8 per person. Must use in one visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About China Lights
China Lights is a traditional Chinese lantern festival that ushers intricate, illuminated lanterns (glowing dragons, pagodas, fantasy characters, and the like) crafted by Chinese artisans to venues around the world.
During this celebration of Asian art and culture, festival guests may learn about the hand-crafted lanterns during guided tours, or participate in an interactive nightly parade that draws from Chinese traditions developed over the past 400 years. Alternatively, participants may simply wander through the dazzling paradise of lights, sampling authentic Chinese fare, taking in calligraphy demos, and enjoying performances by talented performers that expertly balance jars and juggle umbrellas.