- One ticket to the Chinese New Year Celebration
- When: Saturday, February 21, at 1:30 p.m.
- Where: Cherry Hills Community Church
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $16.80 for general admission (up to $28 value)
- $22.80 for reserved seating (up to $38 value)
- $28.80 for a premier seating in the front-and-center sections (up to $48 value)
Chinese New Year Celebration
- The year: the Year of the Sheep
- How it gets celebrated: with acrobats, magic, folk songs, dancing, a children’s choir, and lots of baaing
- For those looking to get the party started early: at 10 a.m., the church bustles with cultural and art displays, food from China, arts and crafts, and children’s games
- Starting the show: the Denver Chinese School Dance Team, who put on an exciting act they’ve practiced for a year
- Performers most likely to leave your jaw dropped: winners of the Fourth National Chinese Acrobatic Silver Competition, Gao Zhao and Ye An
- Music combining classical Chinese with Western musical instruments: Jiuyue Ma and his ensemble “Sounds of China,” sponsored by the Chinese Ministry of Culture and the Chinese Consulate General in Chicago, which is comprised of internationally-renowned artists who represent the highest level of traditional Chinese folk music
- The lineup: click here