What You'll Get
- One ticket to the Chinese New Year Celebration
- When: Saturday, February 21, at 1:30 p.m.
- Where: Cherry Hills Community Church
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $16.80 for general admission (up to $28 value)
- $22.80 for reserved seating (up to $38 value)
- $28.80 for a premier seating in the front-and-center sections (up to $48 value)
Chinese New Year Celebration
- The year: the Year of the Sheep
- How it gets celebrated: with acrobats, magic, folk songs, dancing, a children’s choir, and lots of baaing
- For those looking to get the party started early: at 10 a.m., the church bustles with cultural and art displays, food from China, arts and crafts, and children’s games
- Starting the show: the Denver Chinese School Dance Team, who put on an exciting act they’ve practiced for a year
- Performers most likely to leave your jaw dropped: winners of the Fourth National Chinese Acrobatic Silver Competition, Gao Zhao and Ye An
- Music combining classical Chinese with Western musical instruments: Jiuyue Ma and his ensemble “Sounds of China,” sponsored by the Chinese Ministry of Culture and the Chinese Consulate General in Chicago, which is comprised of internationally-renowned artists who represent the highest level of traditional Chinese folk music
- The lineup: click here
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 22, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 2/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Cherry Hills Community Church. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Denver Chinese School's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 3.5 hours before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.