What You'll Get
- $42 for one ticket package to see the Chippendales (up to $60.59 total value)
- When: Thursday, May 22, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Chicago
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- One general-admission standing ticket (up to $47.60 value)
- Appetizer credit, valid for one appetizer from the menu up to $12.99 (Valid only on 5/22 at Crossroads at House of Blues; not valid for alcohol)
- Click to see the seating chart.
Their cuffs and bow-tied collars are emblematic of male allure—as are their pecs. Indeed, the finely chiseled hunks of Chippendales have enchanted the world with their good-natured adult entertainment, which strikes a balance between pure sex appeal and tasteful teasing. Besides raising eyebrows and bachelorettes’ blood pressure with beefy burlesque choreography, the all-male dance troupe has earned raves from the press, including being named one of the Top 10 Shows by the Las Vegas Review Journal and “the most-wanted men in Vegas” by ET’s The Insider. Now, they take their Sin City act to the rest of the country, showing audiences how effortlessly they can melt heartstrings and why celebrities such as Joey Lawrence and Ian Ziering have gotten in on the Chippendales fun.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 22, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 5/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues Chicago. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Appetizer credit valid only on 5/22 at Crossroads at House of Blues; not valid for alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.