- $28 for one ticket to see the Chippendales 2015 Get Lucky Tour! (up to $46 value)
- When: Thursday, February 12, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Sunset Strip
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ages 18+ with valid ID
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Chippendales 2015 Get Lucky Tour!
- The uniforms: cuffs, bow-tied collars, and pecs
- The entertainment: a balance between pure sex appeal and tasteful teasing
- How Las Vegas Review Journal categorized the performance: one of the Top 10 Shows
- What ET’s The Insider called the dancers: “the most-wanted men in Vegas”
- Celebrities who’ve gotten in on the Chippendales fun: Joey Lawrence and Ian Ziering
House of Blues Sunset Strip
House of Blues Sunset Strip has hosted performances by legendary artists, among them Tupac Shakur and Prince. But the confines of the famed venue are just as remarkable, decorated with artwork by Alan Sainte James Boudrot and weathered tin. That tin was taken from a gin mill in the Delta—mere feet from the spot where Robert Johnson is said to have traded his soul to the devil for otherworldly guitar-playing skills. And in keeping with House of Blues tradition, the Sunset Strip location keeps a box of Mississippi mud beneath its stage and showcases the “Crazy Quilt” on its wall.