- One G-Pass to see Chris Botti
- When: Sunday, February 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $28 for right or left center rows 30–36 or right or left wing rows 20–29 (up to $47 value)
- $34.50 for right or left center rows 18–29 or right or left wing rows 11–19 (up to $58 value)
- $41.50 for right or left center rows 4–16 or right or left wing rows 2–10 (up to $69.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His style: a fusion smoothie of jazz and pop
- His look: dapper and handsome, earning him a spot on People magazine’s 2004 list of the “50 Most Beautiful People”
- His instrument: a Martin Committee large bore Handcraft trumpet made in 1939
- 9: the age he started playing the trumpet
- How he first got to Carnegie Hall: as a member of McDonalds’ All American High School Jazz band
- Cool thing he did in his senior year of college: he toured with Frank Sinatra and Buddy Rich
- After that: he released a string of albums, landed four of them at the #1 spot on Billboard’s Jazz Albums listings, and became besties with Sting
- His latest album: Impressions, which earned the 2013 Grammy for Best Pop Instrumental Album