What You'll Get
- $28 for one ticket to see Chris Botti (up to $55.50 value)
- When: Sunday, April 12, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Morrison Center at Boise State University
- Seating: mezzanine rows E–I
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- His style: a fusion of jazz and pop
- His look: dapper and handsome, earning him a spot on People magazine’s 2004 list of the “50 Most Beautiful People”
- His instrument: a Martin Committee large bore Handcraft trumpet made in 1939
- 9: the age he started playing the trumpet
- How he first got to Carnegie Hall: as a member of McDonalds’ All American High School Jazz band
- Cool thing he did in his senior year of college: he toured with Frank Sinatra and Buddy Rich
- After that: he released a string of albums, landed four of them at the #1 spot on Billboard’s Jazz Albums listings, and became besties with Sting
- His latest album: Impressions, which earned the 2013 Grammy for Best Pop Instrumental Album
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 4/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Reservation required. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Morrison Center at Boise State. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Morrison Center's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.