Grammy-winning trumpeter and composer serenades audiences with romantic pop, smooth jazz, and classical instrumentals
What You'll Get
- Seating: orchestra, rear orchestra, balcony, or upper balcony
- Click here to view the seating chart
- His style and look: a fusion smoothie of jazz and pop complemented by a dapper and handsome appearance, earning him a spot on People magazine’s 2004 list of the “50 Most Beautiful People”
- His instrument: a Martin Committee large bore Handcraft trumpet made in 1939, a.k.a very cool
- Cool thing he did in his senior year of college, while you were preparing to move back in with your folks: he toured with Frank Sinatra and Buddy Rich
- After that: he released a string of albums, landed four of them at the No. 1 spot on Billboard’s Jazz Albums listings, and became besties with Sting.
- His most recent album: Impressions, which earned the 2013 Grammy for Best Pop Instrumental Album
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 10, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.